How Family Recreational Swim Works
- Our Family Recreational Swim line forms outside the front doors. With strict capacities, there is no guarantee that waiting in line will ensure access to our Family Recreational Swim.
- Wristbands will be sold 15 minutes prior to the start of each session. Your entire party must be present when sales begin. Each child under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
- Everyone participating in Family Rec Swim must purchase a wristband.
- Once capacity is reached, we cannot sell additional wristbands for Family Recreational Swim.
- Family Recreational Swim takes place in the shallow end of the Recreational Pool. Upon entering the pool area, lifeguards will go over the pool rules at the start of each session.
- Each Family Recreation Swim session lasts 50 or 55 minutes.
- Lifeguards will notify you when the session(s) is complete. Please exit the pool upon completion of the swim session.
- If you have any questions please refer to our customer service team or the signage when waiting in line. Have fun, and stay safe!
- Each child under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult in the water. (ex. if two children are under 8, you must have two adults in the water at all times)
- Lifeguards have the final authority on the pool deck.
- Swimming is permitted only while lifeguards are on duty.
- No climbing or sitting in any lifeguard stands/chairs.
- Guests are required to follow the directions of RBAC staff.
- All pool users are encouraged to rinse prior to entering the pool.
- Guests’ belongings are prohibited from being in aquatic offices, storage rooms, maintenance areas and on or under the lifeguard towers.
- We do not permit coaching or instruction by non-RBAC staff without prior written permission and/or contract with the RBAC.
- Appropriate swimming attire must be worn in the pool. Standard swimsuits only, no street clothes.
- It is recommended that guests wear shoes/footwear to and from the pool area.
- Gum, alcoholic beverages, smoking and glass containers are prohibited in the water and on the deck
- Use of the pool may be refused to anyone appearing to have a contagious or infectious condition. (Ex.: rashes, open sores, colds, or bandages)
- Swimming is discouraged if guests are experiencing or have experienced stomach illness within the past two (2) weeks.
- Diving and jumping into the pool is not allowed.
- Running is prohibited on deck. Rough, boisterous play is prohibited in the water, on the deck and around the facility. No pushing or dunking, riding on shoulders or fighting.
- No artificial swimming flotation devices or aquatic play equipment, except during supervised instructional lessons.
- No hanging on lane lines.
- Please refrain from spitting, spouting water or blowing nose while in the pool.
- For your safety and the safety of others, guests should be cautious of wet floors when entering and exiting the pool and locker rooms.
- If additional assistance is needed, please notify RBAC staff.
- Adults and/or guardians must be present for purchase and supervision of minors (17 and under years) at all times during Family Recreational Swim.
As capacity is limited, we will not always be able to accommodate everyone. We apologize for any inconvenience. Family Rec Swim is available on a first-come, first-served basis. We highly encourage patrons to arrive early.
Monday through Friday:
Session 1: 12:00 pm – 12:55 pm except Fridays
Session 2: 1:00 pm – 1:55 pm
Session 3: 7:35 pm – 8:35 pm
Saturday & Sunday:
Session 1: 2:15 pm – 3:05 pm
Session 2: 3:10 pm – 4:00 pm
Session 3: 4:05 pm – 4:55 pm