Kirsten Vose, formerly of the RBAC swim team and current member of the USC swim team, is representing the RBAC and will be swimming tonight (in about an hour) in the Women's 100 meter freestyle semifinals.
The event can be live streamed by clicking here.
We are very proud of Kirsten, as well as Trenton Julian who swam earlier this week, in spite of a significant shoulder injury, in the men's 200 m Butterfly.
Fans of the RBAC should tune in to see Kirsten around 5:10 p.m. PST.
The RBAC Calendar can be found by clicking here.
Come join the special Water Fitness Classes this weekend!
* Sunday, July 3rd - 8:30 am, Aqua Zumba - new Aqua Zumba Instructor Victoria Genisce. Victoria comes to us with a diverse background and certification in Land and Water Fitness.
* Sunday, July 3 - 9:45 am, Deep Water - New instructor will be Victoria Genisce * Wednesday, July 6 - 11:30 am, Deep Water - New instructor will be Victoria Genisce
* Wednesday, July 6th, 6:30 pm, Aqua Intervals with Heather Day-Neutill. (Aqua Zumba moves to Fridays at 6:30 pm.)
* Friday, July 8th, 6:30 pm, Aqua Zumba with Victoria Genisce. (Aqua Intervals moves to Wednesdays at 6:30 pm.)
* Please click here to see a detailed event calendar for June.
* Please click here
to see a detailed Rec Pool calendar for June.
Anderson Adventure Camp H2O Now enrolling!
Camp tours are available at 3:30, 4:30, and 5:30pm on
Monday May 9th and Tuesday May 24th.
Reservations are required for tours. To schedule, email
camp@ rosebowlaquatics.org or call 626-564-0330 x 433.
Please click here to make changes to your camp schedule or to pay for camp.
* Lifeguards wanted! The RBAC is looking for lifeguards to join this dynamic and fun group this summer! Please click here to apply or for more information.