SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION
IS OPEN! REGISTER NOW!
* Friday, 4/21 from 3:30 pm - 7:00 pm: Swim Meet in the Comp Pool.
Impact on deck and parking.
* Saturday, 4/22 and 4/23 approx. 7:00 am - 7:00 pm: Swim Meet
in the Comp Pool. Impact on lane space, deck and parking.
* Sunday, 4/23 from 7:00 am - 1:00 pm: MS Walk around the Stadium.
Impact on parking and traffic.
* Due to the swim meet on Sunday, April 23rd, the 8:30 am,
Aqua Zumba class will be Shallow Water Fitness
instead of Aqua Zumba and the 9:45 am Deep Water is cancelled.
Thank you for understanding!
* Monday 4/24 and Tuesday 4/25 from 10:00 am - 4:30 pm:
High School swim meet in the Comp Pool. Parking, deck and
lanes will be impacted.
* Tuesday, 4/25 from 9:00 am - 11:30 am: High School dive meet
in the Rec Pool. Parking, deck and lanes will be impacted.
* Saturday, 4/29 from 8:00 am - 12:00 pm: Autism Speaks walk
around the Stadium. Impact on traffic and parking.
*We are thrilled to welcome Kandis Pulliam as the new
Lifeguard Manager at the RBAC. Kandis has held a variety of
positions at the RBAC over the years, including in the
lifeguard department. Her varied experience and commitment to
the Center's patrons make her ideal for this position.
She will continue her responsibilities as the Rays Coach.
Feel free to say hello and let Kandis know if you have any questions!
* SALE IN THE PRO SHOP!!
All suits on sale and Mermaid Nation suits $25 each!
Come pick up yours today!
* Congratulations to both the girls and boys 14 and under
Water Polo Teams on their National Championship!
They swept the tournament and both teams brought home the
GOLD from the TYR Champions Cup in Hawaii!
This win is a first for the RBAC and represents a major accomplishment
for these athletes and our club. We are so proud of these athletes and coaches!
* The Ellen Show visited the RBAC on Monday, November 21st!
to see 'Average Andy' learn how to dive!
* The Cafe is accepting applications for a new staff member. The position is 20 to 30 hours weekly, mainly afternoons 2pm to 8pm and some weekends. The position involves all aspects of work in a cafe: food prep , cashiering, maintaining consistency of food and cleaning. A food handlers certificate is needed (available on line for $10). Experience a plus but not a must. Please contact Rocco Romano at email@example.com with any questions.
* Click here
to read a LA Times Article about our aweosme Masters Dive Coach, Lenny Larsen.
* Looking for the latest in chic swimwear AND the greatest in comfort? The RBAC Pro Shop has the answer! “We are proud to announce that beautiful and practical swim suits featuring front zippers are now for sale,” commented Ali Blank, Pro Shop Manager. “Patrons enjoy these suits because they are easy to step into and zip up, and just as easy to take off even when they are wet.” Suits come in bright colors and polka dot patterns and are available in extra small, small, large, extra large and double-extra large and are $40 each. Hurry in to get your choice as the number of suits is limited and no reorder will be possible.
A very special thank you to Eleanor Nieuwenhuis of Mermaid Nation for making this very special offer possible.
The Pro Shop is open 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. Monday thru Friday and
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
For more information email Ali at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Did you know about RBAC's Special Needs Swim Team? Learn more by clicking here. Congrats to Coach Kandis and her team!
* Why water? Click here to learn more.
* Please click here to see a detailed Events calendar.
* Please click here
to see a detailed Rec Pool calendar.
* Lifeguards wanted! The RBAC is looking for lifeguards to join this dynamic and fun group year round! Please click here to apply or for more information.